Custom Kitchens Melbourne
Quality custom kitchens begin with you and an understanding of your space.
With our showroom in Kilsyth in Melbourne’s outer East, our custom kitchens designed to fit you – not the other way around. We start with analysing your space and understanding your lifestyle.
Custom kitchens allow you to choose from a huge range of materials. Our creative designers combine materials and hardware to achieve a range of different designer kitchen styles.
Quality For Melbourne
A stand-out custom kitchen design depends on superior joinery and carpentry. Our qualified and highly experienced cabinet makers bring your new designer kitchen to life. Melbourne born and bred, we understand Melbourne’s diverse style palette and deliver Melbourne wide. We both keep up with the latest kitchen design trends, but are also have a great deal of experience with more traditional and classic looks.
The Exact Difference
With our custom kitchen design you get high end personalised 3D design & end-to end management.
Roadmap For Beautiful Custom Kitchens - Melbourne Wide
A beautiful, functional & long lasting kitchen that will be the proud heart of your home.
Our custom design process means our clients are overjoyed with the result and get exactly what they want. After discussing design ideas and budget, we translate your ideas into a 3D design that you can test out and interact with. Your final custom designer kitchen will be beautiful, functionally laid, well lit for task and general light, have easy to clean, durable surfaces and the best appliances to suit your needs.
- It Starts With An Idea – Most people have some idea of what they want when planning a new custom kitchen. When you visit our custom design kitchens in our showroom, we can talk to you about your ideas. We design your new kitchen using 3D rendering, which enables you to better experience your design ideas.
- Materials – Choose from stone, porcelain, glass, timber, stainless steel or technologically advanced materials. We only recommend high quality, durable, materials and hardware for your new custom kitchen. Our hardware has a lifetime guarantee.
- Lighting – The right lighting in custom design kitchens is a crucial component of a satisfying and safe work space. Choose from traditional and contemporary pendants, wall sconces, track lighting, even a chandelier!
- The Design – Custom design kitchens come together bit by bit, with consideration given to layout, materials, lighting, appliances, colour and style. We help to design a kitchen that looks state of the art, has quality, long lasting hardware, is ergonomic, energy efficient and safe.
- We Do Everything – We provide a full service design and install of your new custom kitchen. We coordinate all necessary trades, including plumbers, electricians and plasterers, to save you stress and get the job finished on time.
- Let’s Build – All our team are highly skilled carpenters. We have exacting standards and a long standing reputation for high quality cabinet making. We also only use high quality hardware with soft action doors and smooth glide drawers and lifts, for hard wearing functionality and beauty. Within 4-6 weeks you will be experiencing your new designer custom kitchen.